We’ve all been led to believe that diets work. The truth is that diets are pre-programmed for failure. That’s why the mere mention of the word “diet” brings to mind frustration and fear!
At Optimal365™, we know weight loss is important, and frankly we pretty much have that figured out. But that’s only the first step. Our clients love how they shed pounds using the Optimal365™ program, steadily losing as much as one pound a day. What’s even more exciting is what happens after you’ve achieved your ideal weight.
(Some of our Optimal365™ clients don’t need to lose weight. If you’re already at your ideal weight, we’ll work with you to quickly and safely cleanse your system and flush harmful toxins from your body. Then you’ll be ready to experience all the benefits Optimal365™ can offer.)
The Optimal365™ Weight Loss Solution is a medically supervised program utilizing a combination of FDA-registered all-natural products combined with a nutrient-dense diet of healthy, delicious foods you purchase at your local market or restaurant. Our clients report they don’t get hungry but instead feel energized and healthy as the pounds melt away.
Did You Know
- America is the most overweight country in the world, by a huge margin. We lead the world in average percentage of body fat.
- Recent studies indicate two-thirds of all Americans are either overweight or obese.
- Americans are no longer eating food; they are eating food-like products. Processed food products are made of ingredients that taste good, smell good and look good but lack the nutritional value necessary to meet minimal nutritional requirements.
- The pharmaceutical industry sells billions of dollars in drugs annually that are known to cause weight gain. Often, these drugs are intended to cure conditions that contribute to poor nutritional habits.
- High fructose corn syrup, which is used as a sweetener in many processed foods, has the effect of disrupting chemical processes which are a part of normal bodily function that tell your brain your stomach is full. As a result, we commonly overeat because we do not know we have had enough food.
- Your body will continue to send signals that you are hungry until you provide it with the nutrition it requires. Therefore, if you continually consume food deficient in nutrition, you will overeat.
Optimal Health—the End Game
The Optimal365™ weight loss protocol has successfully helped people lose weight quickly and easily for over five years. We have a proven track record of success. Our clients love us. But what they love even more than weight loss is how we help them reprogram their lifestyle and adopt a new and healthier lifelong relationship with food.
As we said above, losing weight is simply the starting place, not the goal. There are many companies that can help you lose weight one way or another. Some of their systems are healthy, some not so healthy; some are efficient and some not so efficient; some are economical and many less so. But sadly, statistics tell us that almost two-thirds of Americans who lose weight on a traditional diet end up regaining more weight than they originally lost. The momentary feeling of accomplishment is ultimately followed by a huge sense of failure and defeat causing many to give up on themselves.
At Optimal365™ we do not stop with weight loss. Step One is to get you to your optimal weight, which then allows you to begin the process of achieving Optimal Health for a lifetime. Our “Optimizing” Protocol is a long term support program full of powerful tools which help you change your life, shedding old bad habits and replacing them with new healthy habits, while maintaining nutritional balance as your body chemistry evolves.
If your objective is to feel better, look better and live a healthier lifestyle, make a decision to add your name to the long list of satisfied Optimal365™ clients. They’re living that new life right now, and you can, too.
Please contact us for a free consultation and personal assessment.